Sender:Nicola Graverini
Date/Time:2006-Apr-03 15:08:34
Subject:Re: Re: Interactive Flash movies into panoramas with DevalVR

PanoTools: Re: Re: Interactive Flash movies into panoramas with DevalVR Nicola Graverini 2006-Apr-03 15:08:34
Yuval Levy wrote:

> unfortunately it does not work here, neither in FF nor in IE, even after
> updating to the latest DevalVR and Flash versions. I guess it is a
> streaming problem of the Flash. Did you ask for permission to use
> external content?

same for me
:(
In one case i saw the 'loading' but nothing else!

Ciao,
Nicola

SOTTOLINEA.COM s.n.c. di Andrea e Nicola Graverini
Internet, grafica e cad
Via Aldo Moro 9/a 52010 Capolona (Arezzo)
Tel. e Fax 0575.421266
web: www.sottolinea.com
mail: #removed#