Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2006-Apr-04 00:33:25
Subject:Re: Re: OT: email with problem

PanoTools: Re: Re: OT: email with problem Pat Swovelin 2006-Apr-04 00:33:25
wardnet2001 wrote:

> --- In #removed#, "dudu tresca" <dudutresca@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > I've received some emails like this one:
> > what happen? Some trouble on my PC or it's Yahoo problem?
> > thanks
>
> Hi
>
> It may not be relevent but earlier today I posted a reply which did
> not show up. Therefore I replied again and it did show up. I've
> noticed that the missing reply showed up some minutes ago, about 4 and
> a half hours late! I also notice that remnants of my reply are in your
> above message. So some wires must be crossed with Yahoo somewhere.

I frequently go without the original of well more than half of the new
message threads and I also miss several of the replies (based on the
ones I do eventually receive).  Sometime I can go for a day--or
more--without receiving ANY messages yet I go to the group through Yahoo
and there are numerous posts to both new and existing threads.  That
having been said it's certainly NOT on your end.

> Bill

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large