Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2012-Feb-15 19:26:42
Subject:RE: I just don't get Facebook...

PanoTools NG: RE: I just don't get Facebook... Sacha Griffin 2012-Feb-15 19:26:42
True. That's the shows the strength of reddit..  The noise is dramatically
reduced. You can scan a whole page in a few seconds and just see what
interests you.

For instance, for the FB group.. it was all those f'in little planets.

I can't even bring myself to create them anymore.

And I thought they were a fad 5 years ago.

Anyway, if someone is interested in posting the first few good links or
helping out with moderation. Let me know.

http://www.reddit.com/r/panotools

Sacha Griffin

Southern Digital Solutions LLC  - Atlanta, Georgia

 <http://www.seeit360.com/> http://www.seeit360.com

 <http://twitter.com/SeeIt360> http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

 <http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360> http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

EMAIL: #removed#