Sender:Roger D Williams
Date/Time:2012-Feb-16 03:55:43
Subject:Re: Re: I just don't get Facebook...

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: I just don't get Facebook... Roger D Williams 2012-Feb-16 03:55:43
Well, I don't know whether I count as "good" or not, but I'm hooked--and in. They must have been having some kind of server problem just now when I couldn't join. You'll find me as "Roger1122."

Roger W.

Sent from my iPad