Sender:Marc Huff
Date/Time:2012-Feb-15 21:04:17
Subject:Re: I just don't get Facebook...

PanoTools NG: Re: I just don't get Facebook... Marc Huff 2012-Feb-15 21:04:17
The problem, though, is Google is ranking Google+ very highly with their
search results now.  I do some freelance web work for an SEO company and
their pathetic G+ page kicked their well-done website to #6 and listed the
two G+ pages as #1 and #2 for an SEO search in the midwest, USA.