Sender:Trausti Hraunfjord
Date/Time:2012-Feb-17 23:55:00
Subject:Re: Re: I just don't get Facebook...

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: I just don't get Facebook... Trausti Hraunfjord 2012-Feb-17 23:55:00
One could datamine FB with a program such as "Teleport" ... saving
everything to one's HDD... but considering all the cat-stories, weather
reports from granny's kitchen window etc, there would be little sense in
doing so.  On the other hand, today's society for "most", doesn't include
"no internet access".  We are connected 98% of the time, and I doubt that
any information is so essential that it could not wait for a connection to
be retrieved.

That being said, I see this group as the perfect setup, and would not like
it to change over to anything remotely resembling FB.

Don't fix it if it ain't broken.

Trausti