Sender:Roger D Williams
Date/Time:2012-Feb-16 01:03:27
Subject:Re: I just don't get Facebook...

PanoTools NG: Re: I just don't get Facebook... Roger D Williams 2012-Feb-16 01:03:27
I was willing to try this but Reddit kept refusing my registration with various errors and finally said I was making too many attempts to join and to try again later. Anything that would reduce my interactions with Twitter and Facebook has to be worth tring. Perhaps tomorrow?

Roger W.

Sent from my iPad