Sender:Gummy Bear
Date/Time:2000-May-14 00:52:11
Subject:Re: Slow image download in PTViewer/IE

proj-imim: Re: Slow image download in PTViewer/IE Gummy Bear 2000-May-14 00:52:11
Helmut,

Is there any way to test this theory?

It seems like it is taking longer with IE - but
not three times longer.

Also, do you know if this size limitation is
present in the next version of Navigator?

If it's not, then it seems like you might have
a similar problem with Navigator 6.0.  Also, in
that case, your Javascript does not check the
version of Navigator...

Best,

Gummy