Sender:Gummy Bear
Date/Time:2000-May-18 18:48:10
Subject:Re: Slow image download in PTViewer/IE

proj-imim: Re: Slow image download in PTViewer/IE Gummy Bear 2000-May-18 18:48:10
Helmut,

I believe I've located the problem I've been having with
slow downloads in *Windows* IE 5.0:

I had previously removed the 'psize' param in the HTML
because I was getting 'crud' at the bottom of my panos.

When I put this parameter back into the HTML, my download
speed on IE 5 became very comaprable to NC 4.7

Can you verify this, please?

I hope that this is not a 'required' param, because I really don't
want to take the time to determine the file size for each pano.

BTW, I still can't get my panos cached with windows IE 5.0

Will you be able to fix this in PTViewer 1.0?

Best,

Gummy