Sender:Sam Rohn
Date/Time:2012-Feb-20 05:34:34
Subject:Re: What is happening to Panotools list?

PanoTools NG: Re: What is happening to Panotools list? Sam Rohn 2012-Feb-20 05:34:34
sorry pat, that was not my intent, read my post again, perhaps i'm a bit of  smart ass at times but no disrespect intended, its just a NYC thing :)

and no offense taken on my part either re: all of the gossip, misinformation and name calling in this thread, thanks

but no, reading a ptng archive on an airplane has not been something i've worried about, usually i read an actual paper book on long flights or subway etc -  unplugging now and again for a few hours is hardly the end of the world

otherwise, kath has declared this subject closed twice, so no more from me, & i do not wish to participate in this kind of pointless platform war anyway

sam