Sender:Carlos Chegado Lists
Date/Time:2012-Feb-20 20:42:14
Subject:Re: Re: What is happening to Panotools list?

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: What is happening to Panotools list? Carlos Chegado Lists 2012-Feb-20 20:42:14
I say, let's all grab our shotguns and go out shooting raccoons to sort
this out!

PS: Since we will be offline for a while, it's advisable that you bring
along a full local copy of this mail list just in case...

Cheers...

Carlos Chegado

360º Panoramas