Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2012-Feb-20 13:27:16
Subject:Re: Re: What is happening to Panotools list?

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: What is happening to Panotools list? Erik Krause 2012-Feb-20 13:27:16
Am 20.02.2012 11:40, schrieb Hans:
> Now the reason you can not post images at PTGui group is simply that
> it has just been introduced with the new Google interface and you are
> not automatically transferred to that. You have to choose using the
> new Google group interface in the right side.

Just a last note: I was not precise when I wrote you can't post images
on PTGui list. True is you can, but they are simply attached and hence
flood anybodies inbox. That's the reason they are not welcome.

Sorry for this misinformation!

Please don't comment. Either contact me privately or use Panotools-List.
--
Erik Krause