Sender:Ken Warner
Date/Time:2009-Jan-12 21:44:01
Subject:Re: Re: Interface experiment

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Interface experiment Ken Warner 2009-Jan-12 21:44:01
Yes, people really don't read well these days.  Surprising!  Or
maybe not.  They say 1 in 5 Americans are functionally illiterate.
And it is also said that 1 out of every 10 Mexicans are living
in the U.S.  So the idea that people just don't read is quite valid.

I think that now that we are all focused on the idea of introducing
the first timer to panos, a good idea will come around.  And trying
new ideas like yours is really important.  They make the rest of us
think about the issue even more.  Who knows?  Maybe something will
click and the idea will just pop out at us.  It's always better
to see an idea -- even in prototype form -- than to just talk about
it.