Sender:Ken Warner
Date/Time:2009-Jan-13 13:56:44
Subject:Re: Re: Interface experiment

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Interface experiment Ken Warner 2009-Jan-13 13:56:44
You know that little spinning thing that is shown while things are
so to speak.  And it should stop with the sphere oriented so that
it is showing the view that is first presented to the user when the
viewer finally loads.  So that maybe the idea that there is more to
be seen is seeded in the viewers mind.

Or is that what you suggested in your email?