Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2009-Jan-12 22:34:30
Subject:Re: Re: Interface experiment

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Interface experiment Caroling Geary 2009-Jan-12 22:34:30
Large sphere on right? No I don't see that. I see a pano, plain and
simple. Is that what you mean by "working"?If so, no, it does not
work for me. Hmm, yes it does work in Safari.  I'm on Mac G5 with
3.0.5 Firefox and OS X 10.4.11.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net