Sender:Roger D. Williams
Date/Time:2009-Jan-26 01:12:06
Subject:Re: Re: Interface experiment

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Interface experiment Roger D. Williams 2009-Jan-26 01:12:06
Erik,

You might like to note that when I returned to the initial window
after exploring your (wonderful!) panorama site again, the initial
display was inactive, i.e., no rotating spheres and no response
to clicks. This, on Vista (32 bit) with Opera 9.62.

I would love to use a similar layout and features to yours on my
own site, which is still at the concept stage. Would that be
possible?

Roger W.

--
Work: www.adex-japan.com