Sender:Ken Warner
Date/Time:2009-Jan-13 14:16:10
Subject:Re: Re: Interface experiment

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Interface experiment Ken Warner 2009-Jan-13 14:16:10
Thinking about what I usually see when panos are loading --
that cube grid is really not a very useful thing to see as
the first thing.  I can imagine a first timer going "HUH!"

And I'm not trying to sell little globes.  Don't have a real
strong opinion about it but I'd prefer a little globe or cylinder
that reflects what I'm about to see.  You are right that it
wouldn't be much of a download.  It could even be a .gif or
some other kind of low res image.