Sender:Michael
Date/Time:2009-Jan-13 09:35:00
Subject:Re: Interface experiment

PanoTools NG: Re: Interface experiment Michael 2009-Jan-13 09:35:00
Unlike with the spinning sphere I find your hotspot display very good.
First I was a bit confused though. Clicking on the 'show hotspots'
does show them, but only until you moved the mouse onto them. After
this the hotspot vanishes to nearly zero (it still can be recognised).
This was against MY expectation. You can always repeat the 'show
hotspot' though. On a second thought, I found this very reasonable.
I'm used to hotspot either on or off. But once you know where the
hotspots are you normally won't need them anymore to be shown. So no
need to keep them switched on all the time. Marking the hotspots with
an additional sphere seems not necessary to me, but does no harm.
Marking it with an additional preview adds a bit more to make me click
on the hotspot.

Yours,
Michael

--- In #removed#, "erik leeman" <erik.leeman@...> >