Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2009-Jan-12 23:42:39
Subject:Re: Re: Interface experiment

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Interface experiment Caroling Geary 2009-Jan-12 23:42:39
No I have Flash 10 plugin and use Flash for authoring too. I have CS4
Web premium.
When I reload I see a blue Q just before the pano loads. I didn't
look at your code. Maybe there is a Flash detect that doesn't work
with my Flash.

Talk about not reading. Looks like you didn't read or comprehend my
message fully. I said that it did work with Safari, that is I saw a
whirling sphere in the upper right corner. That says I have Flash
that works with Safari for your page. Because the QT version doesn't
have the sphere, right?

Also looks like I didn't understand your original message. It said to
click Flash below if I had DevalVR installed. I didn't think I did.
So I didn't click Flash. Just now I did click Flash and the working
Flash pano appeared. Now I can't get the QuickTime or unworking
version. Argh. Frustrating experience for me but perhaps all my
fault. But I feel I can't give good feedback because I can't repeat
what happened or even verify what I've got.

To test your movie, how about putting a simple Flash object/embed
code on a page and not mix it up with QT.  I took a screen shot of
the error console. But no attachments, right? Basically it says
Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'filter'. Declaration
dropped. It it is QuickTime why not leave the controller on it so I
know what I've got?

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net