Sender:erik leeman
Date/Time:2009-Jan-13 22:16:55
Subject:Re: Interface experiment

PanoTools NG: Re: Interface experiment erik leeman 2009-Jan-13 22:16:55
For those who are interested, I've made some changes to my test pano
to smoothen some rough edges. Things look and work a little better
now. I also re-installed Pano2VR v2.2 beta4, so my compass is restored
to its former 'glory' as well. The larger sphere in the upper right
hand corner can now be faded out by 80%, just to make it less
irritating ;)

I think I will start using those rotating hotspot markers for my
regular panos in some form or another, I am beginning to really like
them : )

Cheers!

Erik leeman

(http://www.erikleeman.com/  http://www.flickr.com/photos/erik-nl/)

--- In #removed#, "erik leeman" wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm doing my best to design a (Flash) pano interface that helps new
> visitors understand what they are looking at. One of the elements I
> am testing can be seen here:
> http://tinyurl.com/insert-external-flash-TEST-01
...snip...
> p.s. hiding/unhiding the compass was broken by the latest version of
> Pano2VR, I still have to repair that bit, sorry 'bout that : (
...snip