Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2005-Jun-03 01:00:44
Subject:Re: Need help stitching my helicopter panorama!

PanoTools: Re: Need help stitching my helicopter panorama! Willy Kaemena 2005-Jun-03 01:00:44
Hi Ed
nice weather ,....nice  views..... but the pilot was not able to
maintain position,...  I would not recommend that pilot for any
rescue operation...;-)

He should have been steady above of any of these "landmarks"  maybe
easier said as done......

Good luck for  next try.

I prefer  a crane,   the position is quite steady....  http://
homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/100m_2