Sender:Yuval Levy
Date/Time:2005-Jun-09 01:03:43
Subject:Re: Need help stitching my helicopter panorama!

PanoTools: Re: Need help stitching my helicopter panorama! Yuval Levy 2005-Jun-09 01:03:43
Edward Fink wrote:
> The pilot doesn't appear to place much value in suggestions from mere
> mortals.

replace the pilot! a guy who does not listen to his paying customer requests (which the way his attitude comes across to me from this comment, as opposed to one who would like to grant your request but can't and explain to you why he can't) does not deserve the business.

have you thought of using an helium filled baloon, attached to a rope (thank you Bernhard!) with the camera facing down? or an air filled manned baloon?

with all the money that this chopper costs...

Yuv