Sender:Piotr Popik
Date/Time:2005-Jun-03 12:36:10
Subject:RE: Need help stitching my helicopter panorama!

PanoTools: RE: Need help stitching my helicopter panorama! Piotr Popik 2005-Jun-03 12:36:10
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, Edward Fink wrote:

> 	If the pilot isn't really confident he can do it, I might try
> dangling the camera out the door on a monopod.  I don't have a wired
> remote, but even using the self timer and pulling the camera back in
> after every shot would probably give better results than I got Tuesday.
> It seemed like it was the rotating 90 degrees part that caused him to
> drift.
- I wonder if you used a GPS or something that would allow to find the
same position? The suggestion to place the helicopter within the panorama
was wonderful -- can you do that?

Regards | Piotr
http://www.if-pan.krakow.pl/~popikp/portfolio/