Sender:Joel A. Foner
Date/Time:2005-Jun-08 19:07:30
Subject:RE: Need help stitching my helicopter panorama!

PanoTools: RE: Need help stitching my helicopter panorama! Joel A. Foner 2005-Jun-08 19:07:30
Edward,

Another approach might be to find a local radio control aerovisuals firm
(I'm not sure where you are, but there are a number of them). They typically
charge far less per hour, since their expenses are lower, you end up with
less flight hours, since they can launch and land at the site, and I suspect
might be able to hold a tighter pattern. These folks often have a fluid
suspension camera loft that hangs under the heli - pointed down if might
even clear the skids. I remember seeing a firm that does a lot of movie work
that has a camera bay under and forward of the skids I think... This may not
help with this particular shoot but just thought I'd mention it.

Best regards,

Joel