Sender:Ray Broussard
Date/Time:2005-Jun-09 07:33:22
Subject:Re: helicopter panorama - consider a different pilot

PanoTools: Re: helicopter panorama - consider a different pilot Ray Broussard 2005-Jun-09 07:33:22
I've done photography assignments with only two different helicopter
pilots. One was awful and I had a lot of trouble even getting him to
listen to my requests. When he did listen, he wouldn't do exactly as
requested. My regular pilot listens, understands and does exactly as
requested as long as he deems the maneuvering to be safe. It was hard
to appreciate that great pilot until I had to fly with that bad
pilot. Your pilot does not sound like a good pilot for a photographer.

Ray Broussard