Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Jun-09 01:18:14
Subject:Re: Re: Need help stitching my helicopter panorama!

PanoTools: Re: Re: Need help stitching my helicopter panorama! Bernhard Vogl 2005-Jun-09 01:18:14
Yuval Levy wrote:

>have you thought of using an helium filled baloon, attached to a rope (thank you Bernhard!) with the camera facing down? or an air filled manned baloon?

Good idea.
If kites would be allowed in that area, it could be a good idea to call
Brooks Leffler to help out...  ;-)
(But i doubt if one would get permission for balloons, kites or similar...)

Best regards
Bernhard